Plyhome Adults Bed
Introducing a timeless bed design for the parents! The Plyhome Adults Bed offers a beautiful, modern version of the traditional wing-back headboard, creating a natural focal point of any bedroom. If you suffer from asthma or allergies, this is a great option - with maximum airflow to the mattress and only requiring a quick wipe down to remove any dust (as opposed to the full vacuum that upholstered headboards require). European Birch in four available finishes provides a neutral base for all styles of bedding - so when décor tastes change, the bed doesn’t need to.
• Made from 18mm European Birch plywood from an FSC Certified mill using sustainable timbers.
• All surfaces are sealed with a water-based kid-friendly finish (AKA, a protective layer if your kids are like ours and leave questionable fingerprints on everything).
• Wingback headboard design for a timeless look that’s very easy to style.
• Very strong (weight tolerance testing of at least 375kg’s)
• Fast push-together assembly, with no nuts, bolts or allen keys.
• Asthma and allergy friendly (easily wiped down, maximum airflow, easily moved for vacuuming underneath the bed).
• Headend: 950mm
• Footend: 430mm
• 25 year quality guarantee
Our furniture is produced using sustainably sourced New Zealand Radiata Pine and American Ash. These have either FSC or PEFC certification, ensuring sustainable forest management.
There is a high demand globally for quality Pine. Ensuring our forests are sustainably managed is essential so that quality timber will be available for generations to come.
When you choose a Coastwood product you are making a responsible choice.
The NZ Made factor is perhaps now more important than ever before. Most Coastwood Furniture products are made in New Zealand and available through retail stores nation-wide.
Along with supporting local industry and our fellow Kiwi mates, there are real advantages in buying NZ Made furniture. You have freedom of choice from a great selection of modern, traditional & contemporary designs, stain & paint options, handle options and customisable dimensions.
We know the quality of our New Zealand made furniture, and we know it will last for generations to come. That's why we stand behind our furniture with a 25 year quality guarantee.
Our furniture is carefully crafted with high quality materials and skilled labour. Locally-grown timbers such as radiata pine are sustainably sourced from local plantations and crafted into beautiful solid wood furniture.