Plyhome 3 Drawer Desk
Solid, generously sized, hard wearing, no wobbles, excellent storage and a beautiful streamlined look to boot. Available in 4 finishes with full-length quality drawer runners and even better: arrives fully assembled after our team of NZ carpenters have created it from scratch. Three drawers carefully positioned on one side of the working space maximize legroom, with cut-out handles providing smooth, no-fuss drawer faces. Sized for adults but perfectly suitable for children and teens using an adjustable chair.
• Made from 18mm European Birch plywood from an FSC Certified mill using sustainable timbers.
• All surfaces are sealed with a water-based kid-friendly finish (AKA, a protective layer if your kids are like ours and leave questionable fingerprints on everything).
• Durable surface. Easy clean and kid friendly.
• Grown-up design to suit all types of homes and décor choices.
• Comes fully assembled.
• Super-strong: no wobbles here! Built to take the knocks and be a lifetime piece of furniture for your home.
• Double-extension quality metal runners
• 3 generously sized drawers with cut-out handles
• Four finishes available: Water-based clear coating to show the natural birch grain; Or High Performance Laminate (HPL) on top of the birch for extra durability. Available in three colourways. The HPL covers the surface faces of the birch timber only, the ply edges still show.
• Width: 1200mm
• Depth: 600mm
• Height: 750mm
• 25 year quality guarantee
Our furniture is produced using sustainably sourced New Zealand Radiata Pine and American Ash. These have either FSC or PEFC certification, ensuring sustainable forest management.
There is a high demand globally for quality Pine. Ensuring our forests are sustainably managed is essential so that quality timber will be available for generations to come.
When you choose a Coastwood product you are making a responsible choice.
The NZ Made factor is perhaps now more important than ever before. Most Coastwood Furniture products are made in New Zealand and available through retail stores nation-wide.
Along with supporting local industry and our fellow Kiwi mates, there are real advantages in buying NZ Made furniture. You have freedom of choice from a great selection of modern, traditional & contemporary designs, stain & paint options, handle options and customisable dimensions.
We know the quality of our New Zealand made furniture, and we know it will last for generations to come. That's why we stand behind our furniture with a 25 year quality guarantee.
Our furniture is carefully crafted with high quality materials and skilled labour. Locally-grown timbers such as radiata pine are sustainably sourced from local plantations and crafted into beautiful solid wood furniture.