Northville Slatted Low Foot Bed Frame
The Northville Low Foot Bed Frame features a clean, rectangular silhouette than can be paired with any finish to develop a design especially for you. Not only does this solid timber bed provide sound support for a mattress of any size, but it will bring in timeless beauty and durability to the heart of your bedroom. Built to last, this bed will always be there for you.
• NZ Pine Timber - FSC Certified
Each piece of timber is unique and will have differences in colour tone and pattern. This is the beauty of solid wood.
• Strong solid Pine gate slat system. Spacers hold the slats in place to prevent slipping and mattress movement. Slats are spaced for optimum mattress support and breathability
• Sizes double and above come with a centre rail for additional support
• King & Super King sizes come with a centre leg for additional support
• Simple assembly required - Step by step instructions provided
• Colour options available
• 100% designed and manufactured in New Zealand
• Headend: 1070h
• Foot End: 430h
• 25 year quality guarantee
Our furniture is produced using sustainably sourced New Zealand Radiata Pine and American Ash. These have either FSC or PEFC certification, ensuring sustainable forest management.
There is a high demand globally for quality Pine. Ensuring our forests are sustainably managed is essential so that quality timber will be available for generations to come.
When you choose a Coastwood product you are making a responsible choice.
The NZ Made factor is perhaps now more important than ever before. Most Coastwood Furniture products are made in New Zealand and available through retail stores nation-wide.
Along with supporting local industry and our fellow Kiwi mates, there are real advantages in buying NZ Made furniture. You have freedom of choice from a great selection of modern, traditional & contemporary designs, stain & paint options, handle options and customisable dimensions.
We know the quality of our New Zealand made furniture, and we know it will last for generations to come. That's why we stand behind our furniture with a 25 year quality guarantee.
Our furniture is carefully crafted with high quality materials and skilled labour. Locally-grown timbers such as radiata pine are sustainably sourced from local plantations and crafted into beautiful solid wood furniture.