McKenzie Generation 2 Padded Bed - Ash
The simple, streamlined design of the McKenzie Generation 2 Padded Bed make it a versatile bed that can fit in with any décor. A padded headboard allows for customisation with many fabric options to choose from and gives the bed a soft, luxury appeal. Premium Ash timber adds a unique pattern to the bed frame, resulting in timeless style and quality.
• American Ash Timber - FSC Certified
• MDF (Baseboard) - FSC Certified
• NZ Pine Timber (slats) - FSC Certified
Each piece of timber is unique and will have differences in colour tone and pattern. This is the beauty of solid wood.
• Colour options available
• Fabric options available (pictured in Bodhi Glacier)
• Strong solid Pine gate slat system. Spacers hold the slats in place to prevent slipping and mattress movement. Slats are spaced for optimum mattress support and breathability
• Available in sizes: Single - Super King
• Sizes double and above come with a centre rail for additional support
• King & Super King sizes come with a centre leg for additional support
• Simple assembly required - click to view instructions
• Customise dimensions to suit your home
• 100% designed and manufactured in New Zealand
• Headend: 1150h
• Footend: 360h
• 25 year quality guarantee
Our furniture is produced using sustainably sourced New Zealand Radiata Pine and American Ash. These have either FSC or PEFC certification, ensuring sustainable forest management.
There is a high demand globally for quality Pine. Ensuring our forests are sustainably managed is essential so that quality timber will be available for generations to come.
When you choose a Coastwood product you are making a responsible choice.
The NZ Made factor is perhaps now more important than ever before. Most Coastwood Furniture products are made in New Zealand and available through retail stores nation-wide.
Along with supporting local industry and our fellow Kiwi mates, there are real advantages in buying NZ Made furniture. You have freedom of choice from a great selection of modern, traditional & contemporary designs, stain & paint options, handle options and customisable dimensions.
We know the quality of our New Zealand made furniture, and we know it will last for generations to come. That's why we stand behind our furniture with a 25 year quality guarantee.
Our furniture is carefully crafted with high quality materials and skilled labour. Locally-grown timbers such as radiata pine are sustainably sourced from local plantations and crafted into beautiful solid wood furniture.